Board of Directors
Michigan Virtual Charter Academy is governed by a Board of Directors composed of community leaders. Public notice of future MVCA board meetings, as well as minutes from past meetings, can be found here.
Board Meetings and Minutes
All board meetings will be on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:00 PM, unless otherwise noted:
If you would like to attend an MVCA board meeting, join us in person at the location on the public notice. Or join us remotely by calling 888.824.5783 and entering participant code: 54045839#.
For those attending a board meeting, please review our Policy for Public Participation in Meetings [PDF] document for information on participating in the public comment section of the meeting.
If you'd like to contact the MVCA Board or submit a request to speak at an upcoming board meeting, please e-mail us.
2019–2020 Board Meeting Schedule
- July 25, 2019
- August 26, 2019 – Agenda [PDF]
- September 23, 2019 – Agenda [PDF]
- October 28, 2019 – Agenda [PDF]
- November 25, 2019
- December 16, 2019 (3rd Monday due to holiday)
- January 27, 2020
- February 24, 2020
- March 23, 2020
- April 27, 2020
- May 18, 2020 (3rd Monday due to holiday)
- June 22, 2020
See the Archive Page for Board Meeting Minutes.
- Board Policies
- Board Policies [PDF]
- Board Governance Policy Manual [PDF]
- Freedom of Information Act
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Policy [PDF]
- Attendance Policy [PDF]
- Code of Conduct [PDF]
- FERPA Act [PDF]
- Health Policy [PDF]
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Policy [PDF]
- Student Internet Policy [PDF]
- Right to Know Letter [PDF]
- Parent Involvement Policy [PDF]
- Learning Coach Student Compact [PDF]
- Education Service Provider Policy [PDF]
- Anti-Harassment Policy [PDF]
- Special Education Policy [PDF]
- ADA Policy [PDF]
- Teacher Evaluation Policy [PDF]
- School Leadership Policy [PDF]
- Notice of Priority School Designation
Michigan Virtual Charter Academy is an online public charter school authorized by School District of the City of Hazel Park .