Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Michigan Virtual Charter Academy provides an enriching learning experience tailored to each student's needs through a personalized program of engaging courses, caring teachers, and a vibrant school community.
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Michigan-certified teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum enriches and inspires.
- Dedicated school support system helps students grow academically and personally.
- STEM-related workshops help 3rd–12th graders explore real-world problems and solutions.
- Field trips, social events, and clubs help students connect.
- The School Handbook is your source for information about programs and services available to you as a Michigan public school family. You'll also find information about policies relating to our program, and your school district. Please bookmark this page, or download and print the document so you'll have it handy should you need to consult it. Download the MVCA School Handbook [PDF]